Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Introduction to Me and My Blog

My name is Bailey Selvidge and I am a 12th grader at Cypress Bay High School. I am at a crossroads in my life between deciding what I want to do in college and where I want to take myself. In the midst of that I am currently enrolled in AICE Media Studies. I am creating this blog with the intent of explaining the process for my Cambridge project in my Media Studies class. In this project, I am going to be creating a fictional film opening and through these posts I will explain the step that my partner are I undergoing. These steps will consist of creating the idea for the film opening, knowing what genre to approach and the best way to do that, finding locations to shoot, and anything else that might possibly come our way.

All my posts will either explain the steps in my project or work to convey concepts that I am taught in class at a deeper level.

No comments:

Post a Comment